Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Moving on is never that easy

Its hard moving from a relationship especially when you really loved your partner. I've through a lot of relationship but this recent one i had really hit me hard.

He was my almost perfect guy, goodlooking for me, caring, loving , thoughful and understanding but all of that lasted for only 3 months of our relationship and after those three months the real colors came through. He turn inta an insensitive prick, who doesn't want to do or betold what to do. Doesn't want me to be seen with him in public but he was good when we were together ALONE. He was the first guy i ever introduced to my mother as a boyfriend and unfortunately the last one i could ever introduce to her. I stood by the relationship even after his true colors was out. It really felt like i was a fish lured by a tasty worm only to find out when i took the bait it would be the thing the could lead me to my own demise. But still i hold on to the hook even if it hurts me because for once i said to myself i would try and make it work out. Maybe this one would lead to something better or maybe he was the one i was waiting for. It would've have been a good decision but i was with the wrong person.

No comments:

Post a Comment